ITIN Loan Products are for people without a social security number looking to buy a home to live in the United States. Theses loans require higher downpayment, but are a solid 30 year fixed mortgage.


  • Most banks are not doing it.
  • Its better than a hard money loan.
  • No Social Security Card required.
  • No traditional credit is required just non-traditional.
  • No documents necessary to prove legal status in USA.


  • Higher Down payment is required.
  • Higher than conventional rates and closing cost.
  • No investment properties allowed.

Loans for your undocumented buyers

  • Are your buyers undocumented and living in the USA?
  • Are they missing a Social Security Card or number?
  • Do they not have a Visa, Work Permit, or Green Card?

This is the loan you have been looking for…here is what they need to qualify

  • U.S. Government ID Card, Matricula Consular ID, or Passport
  • 2 Years employment in the same or similar line of work (can be salaried or self-employed)
  • 1 Years Tax Returns using their I-TIN number
  • Buyers must be an owner occupant
  • Minimum 20% down payment

This is a 30 Year fixed rate, not a hard money loan!

When you focus on what matters, the results make it all worth it.